Name:
Location: Prattville, AL

Most blessed man I know

Thursday, December 02, 2004

So here I am in the bloggers' world!

I really am fascinated by the whole blogger phenomenon! It's amazing what deeply personal things people put out there for the whole world to see! I think it's therapy for a lot of people, and maybe a little desire for attention from some. Maybe it makes our lives seem a little more important if our thoughts are on a blogspot for all the world to see.

So why am I getting into this? I'm not sure. I really don't think I need the therapy. And I am under no delusion that many people will ever want to take the time to look at my random thoughts. And I have a wonderful God and a great wife that make me feel important. Let's just say it's "curiosity." I love all the latest electronic gadgets and this is kind of like that.

Who knows, this may be the only time I ever post a blog. But now I am officially a blogger. I've tried to be a jogger, but wasn't very consistent at that. I helped cut up some fallen trees, so I guess I've been a logger. I drank egg nog on Thanksgiving, so does that make me a nogger? I can say I have never had the desire to be a clogger. But right here, right now, I become . . .

A BLOGGER!!

Feels good. I think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a great way to connect with likeminded folks who log, nog, and blog.
Andy Griffith is great, by the way - lots of good illustrations in those old reruns!

January 29, 2005 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home